Monday, May 14, 2012

Star Wars May the Fourth Paintings at Green Room Fort Lauderdale

These are six of the eight paintings I made in honor of this year's May the Fourth Star Wars celebration. No surprise to those who know personally me since I'm a huge Star Wars geek. I made them just in time to take them with me to Fort Lauderdale's Green Room where I did "live painting" of a larger eighth one depicting Leia as Jabba's Slave right by the stage. That painting is still unfinished and although I'm not particularly crazy about it so far, it's pretty good I suppose considering it was painted under harsh and sometimes strobing lights.



The Bounty Hunters

IG-88, Boba Fett (1978 Holiday Special), Bossk

Acrylic on Canvas

3 May 2012







Cantina Denizens

Muftak, Duros, Momaw Nadon(Hammerhead)

Acrylic on Canvas

3 May 2012







The Hutt's Captive

Acrylic on Canvas

4 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment